Today I am going to share another famous Punjabi dish “Palak Paneer”. This Indian delicacy does not require too many ingredients, it is easy to make and very healthy in nature.
Here I want to share some handy kitchen tips. 1.) If you want to sauté the onions first sauté them without oil for 1 min then add oil it will save a lots of oil and also save gas. 2.) If your Paneer (cottage cheese) is fresh and soft then there is no need to fry it before using, fry paneer only it is 1 or 2 days old.
- 10 cups chopped spinach (palak)
- 1 ½ cup paneer (cottage cheese) cut into cubes
- Vegetable oil
- ¾ cup finely chopped onions
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Finely chopped green chilies according to your taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¾ fresh tomato puree
- Garam masala according to taste
- 2 tsp fresh cream
- Salt to taste